It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop being needy ,it is like you have never experienced a transfer window before ,take a breath

Are you done stalking me? I’m getting a bit tired of you writing nothing constructive, just writing ”lol” and trying to tell me what to do and what to think.

No wonder you have a sick postcount. You take a breath.

There's not mate
Think that’s a bit of a shitty thing to say when it’s obvious Tolmie works in an industry where he’ll undoubtedly get snippets of info which he posts on here in good faith.
The fact that deals don’t always get over the line doesn’t mean that what’s posted wasn’t going to happen at one point.
Transfers are impossible to call 100% due to the many moving parts involved.

Think that’s a bit of a shitty thing to say when it’s obvious Tolmie works in an industry where he’ll undoubtedly get snippets of info which he posts on here in good faith.
The fact that deals don’t always get over the line doesn’t mean that what’s posted wasn’t going to happen at one point.
Transfers are impossible to call 100% due to the many moving parts involved.

Do we know what Tolmie does ?

Mbappé will leave unless he tries to cuck us with Real Madrid for an huge sign on fee while signing on a free. I expect this transfer to go like Sané to Bayern Munich (Sané not talking much but already promised to Bayern).

I don't know what to think about Neymar. I think we have more chance to renew him but it is 50/50. I can see Qatar really keeping him until 2022 even if he doesn't sign a new contract because of his ties. He is the global ambassador of Qatar National Bank and is also advertising Qatar Airways. Different status compared to Mbappé who only represents Paris and PSG.

My stance is PSG paid a lot of money on them and had to weaken the rest of the group in order to comply with the FFP, so PSG should recoup some money from their sales if they aren't going to renew.

And yeah, without L1 hurdle, i would be very confident.

So if they won’t renew they have to go this year and next right ? As they have a year and two each but no one is in for them this year with the current situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.