It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one will actually tell you because there is none. Just word of mouth gets around and his rep got worse, now everyone you ask is an expert on Neymar calling him a **** when they barely watch him play in the so called poor league which has embarrassed us twice in CL quarterfinals.

Flips around on the floor at the slightest touch, screaming in pain. Simultaneously acts like a tough guy and says shit like "the only regret I have is not hitting him in the face" after gently slapping someone on the back of the head. Consistently whinges at referees, opponents and his own teammates. Doesn't give a shit about pissing off his own club's supporters. The list goes on.

He's a woman, that's all there is to it. Football is entertainment for all of those not directly working in the industry and Neymar sucks all the entertainment out of it for me. Which is astonishing when you consider just how good he is. I can watch YouTube videos of him all day but whenever I watch him in a game he makes my eyes roll more than he does after getting a tap on the ankle.

And don't act like nobody has watched him before, he's hardly an obscure up and coming player.

And a c***, you forgot to add "and a c***", which is why I've never wanted him at my club

Fair enough, quite a few people think that. I personally don't care How much of a ****, instagram nobhead or gobshite a player is as long as he is consistently brilliant enough on the pitch to make City win at least two, preferably three trophies every single season. I want us to dominate. Destroy all hope the red shits have of matching us. I don't want to see rags or scousers lifting trophies.

Fair enough, quite a few people think that. I personally don't care How much of a ****, instagram nobhead or gobshite a player is as long as he is consistently brilliant enough on the pitch to make City win at least two, preferably three trophies every single season. I want us to dominate. Destroy all hope the red shits have of matching us. I don't want to see rags or scousers lifting trophies.
Seconded . That's two of us then ...well it's a start!

How times change ...

Remember when we used to worship players who were fully paid up members of the cvnt/gobshite club, but gave their all for City (Bellamy anyone?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.