It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha - still miles away on KK and don't know if their president is prepared to lose face to make it happen.

No clue on an alternative.

We should keep an eye on the Barca outgoings - very interesting that the Vidal and Suarez deals are being bogged down.
May be that means Messi has to be sold.

Anybody heard about something we being pursuing a striker. May be a loan deal will be good for at least a year. we need one striker really. Previously we were ready to sign Martinez/felix/messi. Aguero injury/age and jesus not that reliable may be the reason being our search for a striker. So i believe club also thinks we need one.

Anybody heard about something we being pursuing a striker. May be a loan deal will be good for at least a year. we need one striker really. Previously we were ready to sign Martinez/felix/messi. Aguero injury/age and jesus not that reliable may be the reason being our search for a striker. So i believe club also thinks we need one.
When did Jesus become unreliable?

Dele Alli has met with Levy and told him he wants to move to Manchester City! City have offered £72 million but Levy wants £110 million and a Nando’s black card. Dele has packed his bags and said goodbye to his teammates. The signing is imminent despite the £38 million difference in valuations. Dele is prepared to go in strike to make the move happen.

Am I close?

I imagined hearing the music to Nelly the elephant as I was reading this 8-)

If there’s anyone that doesn’t know it’s Man City Xtra
Pisses me off when people post stuff like that. City Xtra, City Chief, Man City Report etc are not the sources. They grab the reports from the sources on Twitter and put them in one place (their account). They all offer a great service for City fans and work non-stop, all day every day to give City fans the latest news.

Dele Alli has met with Levy and told him he wants to move to Manchester City! City have offered £72 million but Levy wants £110 million and a Nando’s black card. Dele has packed his bags and said goodbye to his teammates. The signing is imminent despite the £38 million difference in valuations. Dele is prepared to go in strike to make the move happen.

Am I close?
But no cigar

The state of this. Buying a crystal palace reject for more than they will pay us for champions league semi finalist angelino

Sounds like we’ve been proper played by them here. Thought they couldn’t afford Angeliño this season because of Covid hence why we’ve let them put off paying us for a year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.