It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt that. It stil too soon for Doyle

Leeds wanted to buy him, and looked like he has been promised a path to the first team. Plus he might still go on loan. But he had assurances before he signed the contract that the club would give him every opportunity.

Call me crazy, but after looking hell-bent on Koulibaly for his experience and ability to slot right in as opposed to a younger experiment, could the reason for us biting the bullet and finding a cheaper-younger-riskier alternative in Kounde be that there is another expensive gamechanger on the way in another position?? ;)

@tolmie's hairdoo would love some fuel for my conspiracy theory

What we already knew : Barto said he couldn't allow the best player in the world and in the history of the game to leave.

So this is why the thread jumped few pages!

I do hope it is this window though!

Seen some bartameou quotes, he is still being a stubborn dick and is now presenting forcing Messi to stay as a Grand victory.
Yes. Bartemous is even stubborn as ever. That was heard before.
I dont think he will let messi leave at any cost this transfer window.

Call me crazy, but after looking hell-bent on Koulibaly for his experience and ability to slot right in as opposed to a younger experiment, could the reason for us biting the bullet and finding a cheaper-younger-riskier alternative in Kounde be that there is another expensive gamechanger on the way in another position?? ;)

@tolmie's hairdoo would love some fuel for my conspiracy theory
You got to rub his nuts harder

Just because it's you, Kaz ;)

We have not yet given up hope in this window but we are confident of announcing a deal in January (pre-contract or token fee) we are comfortable either way.

He has told us he want to play in England, he wants to play for Pep, he wants to play for City.

I would fear Paris if it was a freebie but our people insist he is genuine as they come.

reports Barca have been banned from signing anyone until they sell because of their huge wage bill. Think this could be a good excuse for them to sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.