It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way would Pep have Kompany as his assistant nor would the club dare to get involved with telling him who should or shouldn't be in his staff.

1000% spot on. The club is in a proper slump and sadly it's on Pep to bring it back. He's got every reason to feel how he does of course, but sadly it simply doesn't help at all. I hate to say it, but look at the bullishness of Klopp last night, chasing down Roy Keane. There's such a confidence around the club and of course that will rub off onto the players. We're just feeling sorry for ourselves, and I think it was pretty obvious in Rodri's comments too the other day.

Rodri's comments were pathetic.

The exact stuff we used to slaughter people like Rio Ferdinand for.

Havent replaced the strong characters in the team that we've let go. Some of these players need a bollocking, cant believe Rodri came out with that shit

He turned it down when City asked at the time Arteta left.
Well we require a huge injection of inspiration,and as it isnt happening on the pitch,where else other than a former club legend and man mountain in the dressing room.....are we going to find it?

I'd get the boss(the proper one...!!) on his case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.