It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's absolutely shameless, didn't even leave it a few days before changing his original 'exclusive'.

Probably realised his bullshit mistake was stating the players we were allegedly offering amounted to another £200m on top.
I think he’s using the, throw enough shit at the wall something will stick principal

He's absolutely shameless, didn't even leave it a few days before changing his original 'exclusive'.

Probably realised his bullshit mistake was stating the players we were allegedly offering amounted to another £200m on top.
You may be correct that he is a bullshitter.

But my experience is that journalists who build a positive brand for themselves eventually start attracting sources that naturally wouldn’t come to them. Maybe he passed around something and that source corrected him. It happens!

Hope this report isn’t true and just us trying to put pressure on spurs.

why wait a year and waste one of the few years left we have with pep? Would be a waste of a season like when we didn’t replace Kompany

I’d say ‘if’ it were true and we ended up with Haaland over Kane we may “waste a season” but would be much better off long term.

You may be correct that he is a bullshitter.

But my experience is that journalists who build a positive brand for themselves eventually start attracting sources that naturally wouldn’t come to them. Maybe he passed around something and that source corrected him. It happens!
You are Fabrizio Romano and I claim my £5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.