It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps 2 offers in on Kane and Grealish but can only afford 1 and we are waiting to see who blinks first.
But, if we can only afford 1 hhow can Spurs and Villa afford their incomings without selling Kane and Grealish.?
The last part, don't think we care for. But the first bit, I'm certain we either get both or neither.

Perhaps 2 offers in on Kane and Grealish but can only afford 1 and we are waiting to see who blinks first.
But, if we can only afford 1 hhow can Spurs and Villa afford their incomings without selling Kane and Grealish.?
Not a chance, Grealish will take Bernardo's place sadly, then Kane in for Aguero.

Not a chance, Grealish will take Bernardo's place sadly, then Kane in for Aguero.

I could see Jesus leaving, rather than Bernardo. With Torres taking his place, and Grealish taking his. Kane in for Aguero. Hope he doesn't, but he is more 'sellable' than Bernardo.

I could see Jesus leaving, rather than Bernardo. With Torres taking his place, and Grealish taking his. Kane in for Aguero. Hope he doesn't, but he is more 'sellable' than Bernardo.
Bernardo as the main man at a top club in my opinion will be sensational.

Sometimes with the talent around him, we just don't realise how good he is, incredible work ethic and amazing talented footballer. I think he will go and we will look back with regret, although his reasons for leaving seem to be beyond the club.

Jesus not sure about, great lad, but so inconsistent. He could go to Juve and be brilliant but equally I could see him being a total flop.

His form has improved immensely since he changed his name by Deed Poll and dropped the FFS for Riyadh.
Coincidence not.
amazing transformation and so far in preseason he looks on fire and very much up for more.

Grealish will have his work cut out to get in this team.

Last edited:
Bernardo as the main man at a top club in my opinion will be sensational.

Sometimes with the talent around him, we just don't realise how good he is, incredible work ethic and amazing talented footballer. I think he will go and we will look back with regret, although his reasons for leaving seem to be beyond the club.

Jesus not sure about, great lad, but so inconsistent. He could go to Juve and be brilliant but equally I could see him being a total flop.

Totally agree on Bernardo. But if he really does want to leave (which personally I think we have been too quick to accept and believe as true), the club will find a way if a buyer comes up with anything remotely respectable as an offer. I don't see any clubs linked, this late in the window.

Jesus too will imo do well wherever he goes. But he has what, two years on his contract at most? His value is still high, his age right for all buying clubs, he won't be the main man here if kane or any other top striker comes in. I can see that being an easier sale than Bernardo.

Totally agree on Bernardo. But if he really does want to leave (which personally I think we have been too quick to accept and believe as true), the club will find a way if a buyer comes up with anything remotely respectable as an offer. I don't see any clubs linked, this late in the window.

Jesus too will imo do well wherever he goes. But he has what, two years on his contract at most? His value is still high, his age right for all buying clubs, he won't be the main man here if kane or any other top striker comes in. I can see that being an easier sale than Bernardo.
Both if they leave may well be loan/rental for 12 months and obligation to buy after.

Good for everybody.

I stated before, imo the issue isn't timing of window, rather the fact that our players are interested in moves to only other CL clubs, and the ones interested in either player, do not have any money. As evident with La Liga, and Serie A as well. I would be very surprised if we're able to make any sale of a notable player this window. Might just be the CFG/academy fodder sold for profit.

Still think we could roughly bank £100m in player sales without a first team player sold, as some reports have suggested. Season's about couple weeks away so should be interesting.

Hearing there’s crises talks at the CFA. The Sheikh’s forgotten the pin to the help
to buy isa and has called in Khaldoon to help him remember it via zoom. The Sheikh thought it was 2008 but that wasn’t working so Khaldoon’s suggesting 93:20, Tixi’s texted to say they changed it after we signed mendy. Don’t worry folks as they’ve called up David Silva whose was master at breaking down internet banking defenses, so should be sorted soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.