It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic continuation of the narrative this morning on SSN (I genuinely don't know why I bother, it just pulls me back in)

Good 20 minutes discussing Kane/Grealish to City with uncountable references of "£100 MILLION POUNDS/£150 MILLION POUNDS!!!) and repeatedly it being a British transfer record.

Next up, lets discuss Uniteds great business - and the apparent £73 million point "bargain" for Jadon Sancho. " Was you surprised with how small a fee they got him for?"

When did £73 million suddenly become a small fee? Or is it just me?

There will undoubtedly be news today.

Whether it is true or not, may be a different matter!

Unless there is something definitive, the Villa press pack will be in control of the narrative, which will have a pro-slant of its own, have it hanging in balance.

If I were to guess, the stages will go from Grealish talking to Villa, him having second thoughts, being offered double his present salary, to clearing out his locker and saying goodbye to his team-mates.

There's a lot of flannel the bingo blaggers can use yet before Sky Sports come along to tell us all how much they are breaking the news, can break out their shit-stained comparison graphics.
Haha, like it, shit stained comparison graphics !

The titanic was still afloat the last time Villa won a title pre 1981 !

There will undoubtedly be news today.

Whether it is true or not, may be a different matter!

Unless there is something definitive, the Villa press pack will be in control of the narrative, which will have a pro-slant of its own, have it hanging in balance.

If I were to guess, the stages will go from Grealish talking to Villa, him having second thoughts, being offered double his present salary, to clearing out his locker and saying goodbye to his team-mates.

There's a lot of flannel the bingo blaggers can use yet before Sky Sports come along to tell us all how much they are breaking the news, can break out their shit-stained comparison graphics.
Thanks Tolm, yeah that would certainly suit them. Same news cycle, won't be surprised. Can't wait for the meltdown talking our transfers every segment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.