It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao ain’t you watched him for the last 2 seasons . Is Milner worth 100 million as well ? Ffs blue tinted specs and nostalgia is a hell of a drug

He’s viewed differently abroad, and can perform at those heights again. Has done more than grealish to date for sure

Wow just popped in the Kane thread for any late night bullshit tweets that may have happened and seen its been shut down.

Has he signed?

Both red & brown with egg, bacon & sausage butty?
I will be a lone voice in the wilderness here but I can't abide either., sauces that is.

Just to compound my weirdness, I am happy with ketchup on a McDonalds q lb with cheese and in a Marie Rose sauce or bbq sauce.

Brown sauce is good for cleaning tarnished metal but I will use something else as I have a patholgical aversion to the stuff.

Very happy that others like them and will concede that my taste buds are probably off in this debate.

I will be a lone voice in the wilderness here but I can't abide either., sauces that is.

Just to compound my weirdness, I am happy with ketchup on a McDonalds q lb with cheese and in a Marie Rose sauce or bbq sauce.

Brown sauce is good for cleaning tarnished metal but I will use something else as I have a patholgical aversion to the stuff.

Very happy that others like them and will concede that my taste buds are probably off in this debate.
Surprised you don’t put salt and vinegar on a Big Mac :-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.