It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't put your hopes up with Haaland, his agent is Mino Raiola, there is no way we are dealing with him and his ridiculous agent fees!

I think our priority for the next 3 days should be signing a left back and leave the striker for next summer since there's no alternatives available this window.

The 70% who said they wanted Ronald have helped to make us look like mall fry. Look at the history and humility, F*ckin arseholes
What an absolute cretin you are. Fans have different opinions and are entitled to them. I'd have had him all day long, because I want whats best for the club,not myself.

Would love Haaland to sign now out of the blue.

Some would say that we've already been priced out and that there's no way that we can compelte a deal of that magnitude in *checks calander* THREE DAYS?!
But fuck it, I'm an optimist, and Txiki needs to pull a rabbit out of his ass.

Or, who knows? Pep might just be a masochist and enjoy the challange of handicapping himself in strange ways and secretly tells omar to pull the plug
If we couldn’t get Kane in who was begging to come, then there’s no way we’re getting a deal done for Haaland. He’s going to be in an almighty bidding war next year which we won’t get involved in. The best I can see in the next few days is maybe a move for someone like Martinez, from a club who need the money.

If we couldn’t get Kane in who was begging to come, then there’s no way we’re getting a deal done for Haaland. He’s going to be in an almighty bidding war next year which we won’t get involved in. The best I can see in the next few days is maybe a move for someone like Martinez, from a club who need the money.

Kane was begging to come his club weren't interested. Haaland has a release clause so Dortmund will not be an issue. Paying Haaland and his pig agent whatever it takes will be.

We haven't got a great track record at making a signing of the stature let's be honest. But by then Torres might be the hottest prospect in Europe anyway. That kid does have something. Lots on here might not think so but he's a talent.

Unpopular opinion but at this point I'd genuinely rather we just do nothing this summer, and start making concrete and ACTUAL plan A, B and Cs for January and next summer

Don't think it is unpopular. I agree.

It is a shame that wastes a season or half-seasin under Pep, but he happens to be about the only manager capable if working around it. Which ironically is possibly what lets the club be so complacent. We got it right with Dias to replace Kompany, eventually. No reason not to do the same in replacing Aguero.

we COULD start planning a haaland transfer for January or the summer right now, given that he hadn't already signed for Madrid.

But that would require doing things early... And trying to beat other teams in a transfer race..

If he doesn't end up at PSG by Wednesday. Which he might.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.