It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here! Afterwards the Doctor told me I would have to have one every 3 years from now on. Next time I am taking every bloody drug going!
The worse part is when they try to get the scope around the bends, they have to keep wiggling to get it round , I thought I was going to pass out with the pain
Sorry Tolm just saying how it was for me.
good luck!

80 million euros release clause

18 goals in 38 matches last season

6 goals in 8 matches in the champions league last season

Has 2 goals in 3 matches this season

24 years of age.
I read it was €60 when WHU were at the table for him in April.

Well I've got a colonoscopy tomorrow, so consider yourselves lucky!!
It gets easier. For fifty years my backside was a one way street. After the bowel cancer you slip anything up there now. The bi-annual colonoscopy is much like a root around down the back of a sofa now. Never know what you’ll find.

There's few things more humbling than having a bored nurse stick a camera up your arse or a tube up your bellend. Good luck mate.

I’ve had both and the latter is the most painful experience I’ve ever had.

The tube up the arse didn’t go that great either when they start sending pressure in there I let off the biggest fart imaginable.
I was mortified but the nurse said don’t worry lots of people do that as she walked out.Yep I bet they do… Got my clothes back and got out pronto.

Txiki is working on something.

Pep being kept updated and the club hope to hear more today.

Understandably, things are being downplayed after the last week, but club has obviously received a few proposals from agents this week.

Interesting.
Probably negotiating his fee for putting a false bid in for the false Renaldo.
Imagine that dressing room with Pogba and Renaldo brassoing their crowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.