It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
We did, but he also said we would be very creative, paying 100m release clause is not my idea of creativity!
I have to agree Keeper but this is partly why clubs put release clauses in the contracts , we might have had to go higher to get him otherwise.

My take on it he was purchased to replace a Bernardo of sorts but I hope we keep Silva for some time to come because we need him with or without Grealish IMO and his best football is still ahead of him IMO.

I have to agree Keeper but this is partly why clubs put release clauses in the contracts , we might have had to go higher to get him otherwise.

My take on it he was purchased to replace a Bernardo of sorts but I hope we keep Silva for some time to come because we need him with or without Grealish IMO and his best football is still ahead of him IMO.
Bernardo is a wonderful player as we all witnessed on Saturday.

KDB has missed a lot of football in the last few seasons, Bernardo makes his absences almost irrelevant, which is an incredible feat.

Thank you for all the kind messages of support since yesterday.

That's me back home and so happy to say they found nothing sinister and the staff were brilliant putting me at ease and dismissing any embarrassment.

Might have to knock gluten and certain foods on the head to try and ease my stomach pains.

As others said, the drinking of the Movi prep 24 hours is really tough going, certainly compared to the procedure.

Cheers Blues. My family have been worried sick.
That is fantastic news @tolmie's hairdoo for you and your family. Really pleased for you mate.

Thank you for all the kind messages of support since yesterday.

That's me back home and so happy to say they found nothing sinister and the staff were brilliant putting me at ease and dismissing any embarrassment.

Might have to knock gluten and certain foods on the head to try and ease my stomach pains.

As others said, the drinking of the Movi prep 24 hours is really tough going, certainly compared to the procedure.

Cheers Blues. My family have been worried sick.
Great new TH. Yeah the procedure itself is really no problem; it's the prep that's the pain. But as long as the results were good, that's all that counts. You and your family can breathe a little easier today.

I have had it done twice; 10 years apart - by the same doctor. I was all sedated and saw him and said "Happy Anniversary doc!" It was at that point that he decided to knock me out...:)

Exactly, and we as champions should have pushed for more, IF Bernardo leaves, do you think we are stronger than last season?
If he stays, do you think we are?
We're probably not if he goes, as Jack isn't settled in yet, and Bernardo is playing really well. We tried to get Kane, but failed. Other than Haaland, not sure what more we could have done

He wants to leave if reports are correct.

And if he does we are weaker , Grealish or not.
Spot on , I like you perhaps am disappointed we didn't get a good striker into the first team but time will tell if that will cost us this season.

I really hope that Silva is happy to stay at the club and its not just spin from Pep.

We don't stay in the way of those wanting to leave as a rule unlike some clubs.

If he stays, do you think we are?
We're probably not if he goes, as Jack isn't settled in yet, and Bernardo is playing really well. We tried to get Kane, but failed. Other than Haaland, not sure what more we could have done
Genuinely not sure about Grealish.

Really like his personality on the pitch, has a real edge to him, something we have lacked, but still not sure as a player, still very early days.

But at best we have stood still and the others are a lot stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.