It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.

decmancity

The only thing bothering me is how we allow ourselves to be used in transfer rumours, straight from the off we should have called Levy out for refusing to negotiate instead of letting it play out for 4 weeks hoping kane would force his hand, likewise we should have said although we have been contacted by Ronaldos agent for a possible move we're not interested, it happens far too often by agents /media assuming because we have money we are interested just to get their players more money, just wish we were more transparent
What difference does it make though?

Berts Neck

After ten pages on Tolmie's bowels and little other movement, have decided to try a software download.

kaz7

The only thing bothering me is how we allow ourselves to be used in transfer rumours, straight from the off we should have called Levy out for refusing to negotiate instead of letting it play out for 4 weeks hoping kane would force his hand, likewise we should have said although we have been contacted by Ronaldos agent for a possible move we're not interested, it happens far too often by agents /media assuming because we have money we are interested just to get their players more money, just wish we were more transparent
Tbf pep said early on that spurs wouldnt negotiate

simon23

Team supported
ManCity
dont see point of this if true
The media are now on another mission to unsettle Sterling..the Euros are finished, so they can now attack him again.
This is the second report Ive seen where we have supposed to have offered sterling out to finance the deal for Ronalsdo...the first report suggested that we had offered Sterling to Juve....and now this...
There is NO evidence to suggest that this was EVER the case and I find it very very unlikely that Pep would even sanction that......or that Sterling would want it

its just a blatant attempt to to unsettle the player and create a divide between him and the club

Eoiyflem

Team supported
Manchester City
The media are now on another mission to unsettle Sterling..the Euros are finished, so they can now attack him again.
This is the second report Ive seen where we have supposed to have offered sterling out to finance the deal for Ronalsdo...the first report suggested that we had offered Sterling to Juve....and now this...
There is NO evidence to suggest that this was EVER the case and I find it very very unlikely that Pep would even sanction that......or that Sterling would want it

its just a blatant attempt to to unsettle the player and create a divide between him and the club
It's not even, it's just some no mark with 1400 followers trying to get some exposure

leo_city

Team supported
Manchester City
I do wonder what comes of Sterling's situation. I can't see him signing a new deal with his playtime in question. Even Grealish has started ahead of him in the last 2 games. When Foden comes back does it get better? With Jesus and Mahrez now also on the right wing, Sterling's gametime will be affected quite massively. Unless he finds a role centrally, not sure how he really gets many starts. I hope it works out, I absolutely love him, but feel this could be his last season. With 2 years left on his contract, I think he should get himself a good agent and work a move away, a fresh scenery could do him well if he's not quite settled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.