It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol so it was before. By the sounds of it he is basing his ITK knowledge on that snippet. Truly think that will be one of his "wrong ones"

Makes sense that the release clause does kick in as he was signed in January 2020 but what doesn't make sense is why Dortmund wouldn't have been desperate to sell this summer if the release clause actually kicks in 4 months into their season that would be absurdly stupid of them and so out of character in how they operate. I understand them wanting to hold on for an extra year and then let him go for the release clause next summer a year could be worth it with CL football and making top 4. But if he leaves in January? Absurd. Absurdly stupid. And Dortmund arent stupid.
Not as mad as PSG turning down €220mil for Mbappe to lose him on a free next summer!

Not as mad as PSG turning down €220mil for Mbappe to lose him on a free next summer!

eh, thats fake bs, real could offer 400€ and psg would still refuse, first because they dont need money, second because they dont have time to find a replacement. Accepting that offer equals forfeiting the season, which they cant do after bringing a lot of good and high paid players this summer

so, real knew psg would refuse, its all posturing. If real really wanted him they would've made an offer a month ago

First time in 7 years I feel let down by Mubarak, especially following the vid post last season... now if I feel that way and him being the chairman of a club of this magnitude, I’d hazard a guess that some heads may roll?

Maybe we’re just spoiled, the reality is we still have one of the best squads in Europe, however, something just jumps out that this has been a disappointing summer, and will be felt within the club!
It felt like a summer to really lay down a marker of dominance in Europe. We were three wins from the greatest season in British football history and this summer wasn’t the time to stand still.

Whatever the circumstance that has lead to us making one signing, it hasn’t been good enough. We can argue that Aguero didn’t contribute for at least the last season, but his presence and experience was always around the club. Without him we are weaker. Without the utter car wreck that is Mendy, we are weaker in terms of squad (only just mind). Same goes for Garcia.

To talk about this summer being a failure is not because of entitlement, it is because a huge opportunity has been missed to fix the glaring gaps in the squad and not let other sides close the gap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.