It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

B\connellblue

treatment room with the rest of the crocks
I`ve read some shit in my time but this one is coming very close to the worst ever. nThe last thing Txiki is,is lazy. So please tell me who he should have gone for and lets not forget Pep has the final say in who he wants.
So thats two lazy twats together doing nothing to help the club win owt !!
Its not my job. If it was I can guarantee you I'd have sourced a striker. As for pep having the final say There's a lot of posters on here who claim that he doesn't.

oakiecokie

Its not my job. If it was I can guarantee you I'd have sourced a striker. As for pep having the final say There's a lot of posters on here who claim that he doesn't.
Pep himself has said he has the final say and why shouldn`t he.Why work with someone who you don`t want at a club.A pure recipe for a disaster.

FromPollockToSilva

Chicago, formerly Prague, originally Calderdale

What a weird hypothetical that is.

Similarly, if I were a Premier League striker, I can guarantee you I'd win the Golden Boot every season

Manchester_lalala

That’s just reflecting a question with a shite answer. We’re all football fans here and most will be aware of what decent strikers are available at the minute. I’d say have got decent knowledge of players around Europe yet I can’t think of any striker that would play up front for City for a decade.

GaudinoMotors

That’s just reflecting a question with a shite answer. We’re all football fans here and most will be aware of what decent strikers are available at the minute. I’d say have got decent knowledge of players around Europe yet I can’t think of any striker that would play up front for City for a decade.
A decade? Is that the criteria?
There are strikers, we just don't want to spend that kind of money.

Last edited:

blueparrot

You'll note that who does what and who is responsible for what, are very flexible in here.
Of course it is, that will because it’s quite flexible at the club, a few will have input and at different times some input will cary more weight than others. It’s only in here people like fixed answers with no grey, even though nobody in here has the faintest clue what discussions have taken place over every transfer and target.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.