It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
De Ligt was always the lightweight in the alliance with Frenkie de Jong. I would take De Jong no doubt about that. He is a great baller and reads the game so well, De Ligt on the other hand has gone backwards since moving from Holland.

Swap deal with Laporte, if he still want to leave. This deal will sweeten for other possible deal like Haaland for example?
Why would we downgrade from Laporte to De ligt? I mean he looked decent at Ajax but he has been unconvincing both at Juve and for his national team.
Maybe De ligt for Ake ,but i'm not even sure about that one.
De Ligt is basically the blond hair, dutch Harry Maguire.

Why would we downgrade from Laporte to De ligt? I mean he looked decent at Ajax but he has been unconvincing both at Juve and for his national team.
Maybe De ligt for Ake ,but i'm not even sure about that one.
De Ligt is basically the blond hair, dutch Harry Maguire.

I'm talking it based on their transfer market price and not their ability. Obviously i agree Laporte > De Light, Laporte entering his prime and Delight still not fully explore his potential.

View attachment 28189

Yeah, thatll happen lol.
BS. I hope we'll ignore all these rumors and do our best to get Haaland.
Salah is an amazing player ,no doubt, but theres no telling how long he will still be ay the top. He will be 30 yo soon, he could go into injuries and end up like Aguero.
Haaland is the one player we need up front. We've been linked with Salah, Lewandowski etc. They are amazing players no doubt but in Haaland youre covered for the next 5 years or so, you're getting the future Ballon D'Or

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.