It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get halaand then sterling and mahrez have to leave. That would allow us b. silva and gabby to compete for the right wing and foden to compete for the rest. Otherwise I don't see how b. silva can stay. He's to good for the bench. And I would have him over sterling and mahrez

If we get halaand then sterling and mahrez have to leave. That would allow us b. silva and gabby to compete for the right wing and foden to compete for the rest. Otherwise I don't see how b. silva can stay. He's to good for the bench. And I would have him over sterling and mahrez
Can it not be as simple as Haaland IN Sterling OUT?

Top priority should be to keep Bernardo and continue to play him as a CM with Rodri and 1 other.

Even if that means not signing Haaland imo.

Can it not be as simple as Haaland IN Sterling OUT?

Top priority should be to keep Bernardo and continue to play him as a CM with Rodri and 1 other.

Even if that means not signing Haaland imo.
The club should offer Bernardo a contract extension befitting of his form, attitude and mentality.

The player of the season so far and along with Salah the best player in the league.

If we are lucky enough to bring him in, he would be another player in the squad and nobody plays every game. We have lost Sergio, David and will be losing Fern and that's a lot of wages off the books. We have brought in Jack so there is theoretically space for one or two more with nobody leaving. Personally, I would like those spaces to be taken by two academy players.

And?

Show how important he is to the club, show the club don't want to lose him.

If any employee of this club deserves a pay rise it's Bernardo Silva, and a big rise at that!
We don’t know we haven’t. Just as we don’t know whether he still wants to go when the opportunity arises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.