It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can it not be as simple as Haaland IN Sterling OUT?

Top priority should be to keep Bernardo and continue to play him as a CM with Rodri and 1 other.

Even if that means not signing Haaland imo.
Its a difficult decision. I want silva to stay in the team and he's best at cm. But that would mean that we would be forced to play kdb as a false 9.

Last edited:
Its a difficult decision. I want silva to stay in the team and he's best at cm. But that would mean that we would be forced to play kdb as a false 9.
The way bernardo is playing kev has to earn his place like everyone else...sure even pep will be thinking this. Feel like we look more stable without kev in the team right now and this is something i never thought i'd think let alone suggest.

I honestly feel like kev is a player with the type of natural physicality that will delcine hard in his 30's. It saddens me to say.

The way bernardo is playing kev has to earn his place like everyone else...sure even pep will be thinking this. Feel like we look more stable without kev in the team right now and this is something i never thought i'd think let alone suggest.

I honestly feel like kev is a player with the type of natural physicality that will delcine hard in his 30's. It saddens me to say.
I can't think how someone would see last night's team and think we were stable. Gundo was so poor. when they started pressing us in the second half he was no where able to control the game. our level up immediately once KDB came in. There is no way our best team is without KDB. Gundo for now is only useful when playing higher up. But now our best midfield against top teams consists of KDB, Bernardo and Rodri.

I can't think how someone would see last night's team and think we were stable. Gundo was so poor. when they started pressing us in the second half he was no where able to control the game. our level up immediately once KDB came in. There is no way our best team is without KDB. Gundo for now is only useful when playing higher up. But now our best midfield against top teams consists of KDB, Bernardo and Rodri.
Agreed and foden

Disrespect? Don't be so pathetic.

It's an opinion on a fan forum. He won't give a shit what any of us think.
Is it different rules for different players? You would be on their case if someone spoke on KDB for example. Doesn't work like that, the point is right, I'm not some fanboy but Mahrez or someone is always scapegoated by a section of our fans regardless of them getting numbers, consistency is an issue for squad players, that's it really.

Agree, but do add to that Gundogan was coming off an injury so bit rusty and fatigued as well. I am certain we did not also expect Brighton to keep the pressure like they did at 3-0, just caught us off guard and levels all around dropped

Is it different rules for different players? You would be on their case if someone spoke on KDB for example. Doesn't work like that, the point is right, I'm not some fanboy but Mahrez or someone is always scapegoated by a section of our fans regardless of them getting numbers, consistency is an issue for squad players, that's it really.
You're barking up the wrong tree mate. I wouldn't be on anybody's case for expressing a 'negative opinion' about a player. Opinions are fine by me.

If someone was wishing ill on, or making racist/sexist comment about someone, that's a different matter. But saying a player is average, poor, shit, etc...? That's just an opinion, based upon performances.

Riyad Mahrez won't give a shit what anyone on here posts. He's made his millions as a player, we're just mug punters.

You mention KDB... to be honest, I think he's overrated by most people. Just like Mahrez. The majority of players are, whatever club they play for. It's difficult for them to live up to the media created hype around them.

Some fans, like yourself, just buy into the hype. Others don't. It's all about opinions.

Saw the stat today, City's win percentage since Bernardo signed goes down from 79% to 68% when he doesn't play.

I agree with your assessment on Kev, sadly.

Slot him on the right side in a game, maybe next Int. Break when we lose Jesus anyway.

Grealish - Foden/Torres - KDB
Gundo - Rodri - Silva

Let him cross and drop into the half space, working on his passing radar from there. Onces its back in focus think about shifting him somewhere in the middle again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.