It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't Zinchenko have a similar win record, too?

Not sure, know Jesus one was ridiculous at one stage? Don't think he has ever lost a game in which he started and City opened the scoring?

Bernie has showed he is happiest and at his most effective in the centre, he has to play there every week.

I can't think how someone would see last night's team and think we were stable. Gundo was so poor. when they started pressing us in the second half he was no where able to control the game. our level up immediately once KDB came in. There is no way our best team is without KDB. Gundo for now is only useful when playing higher up. But now our best midfield against top teams consists of KDB, Bernardo and Rodri.
Lucky for me i didn't solely reference last nights game. Last night was more us sitting on 3-0 and letting our foot off the gas.

Lucky for me i didn't solely reference last nights game. Last night was more us sitting on 3-0 and letting our foot off the gas.
agree to disagree, lets see who pep prefers in the big games. If I were to bet I would say pep is always going to pick KDB over gundo.

Last edited:
Slot him on the right side in a game, maybe next Int. Break when we lose Jesus anyway.

Grealish - Foden/Torres - KDB
Gundo - Rodri - Silva

Let him cross and drop into the half space, working on his passing radar from there. Onces its back in focus think about shifting him somewhere in the middle again.
Agree on this said the same to my dad

I wonder if Aguero would have been moved on a year earlier had we signed a striker after 19/20?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.