It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or he’s just having a crisis of confidence which sportsmen have at times
Great players don't, they have occasional bad games but no bad seasons.

Sterling is done for us, he has peaked, time to say thank you and good luck in your career.

I just don't know which clubs that could afford his wages/fee would be interested in signing him, and that's a serious worry.

Not a fan of Grealish, but watching the game yesterday, we are in desperate need of energy , passion and pace, he has all 3 , so it would be a big upgrade.

Sterling, Mendy, Dino will all join Aguero imo

Sterling has fallen to the lowest I've seen even to the form of when he came back from World Cup

Not a chance I give Sterling
£400.000 a week what he's after he can go get fucked

Grealish will be much better fit imo

Mendy he is just shit, cant pass when he gets it out of his feet, cant cross a fucking road never mind a ball & is slower than Mickey Quinn
Add Cancelo to that list, he had a spell earlier in the season when he looked class, but his form has dropped off a cliff at the business end of the season when needed, why?

Add Cancelo to that list, he had a spell earlier in the season when he looked class, but his form has dropped off a cliff at the business end of the season when needed, why?
Cancelo has been outstanding this season, before he was left out he was along with Gundagun mom every week then for some reason he rested him & Walker began playing great so Pep had to fit him back in & he hasn't been the same player
Playing with what I call 2nd string players haven't helped him either LB with Stetling 8n or RB like yesterday with Torres playing that is the problem imo
Both wingers yesterday were fucking abysmal Torres rabbit in headlights his press or defending was awfull & Sterling just doesnt feel confident everything he does is wrong then add no supply to Jesus all 3 were shocking
2 x HM didn't work either not got a clue why or what we needed both for????
Dino & Rodri were very leggy & slow

We were just shit but proves like Leeds last week this season is far from over, some have dug a grave for themselves imo

We need to get a win at Villa or we start to get nervy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.