It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only watched highlights off him, but Julian Alvarez is someone to look out for. The quality of some of the goals he has scored is incredible. Only 21, top scorer in the argentinian league, 17 goals and 6 assists in 18 games. Looks a bit similar to David Villa. Would be pretty cheap probably

Only watched highlights off him, but Julian Alvarez is someone to look out for. The quality of some of the goals he has scored is incredible. Only 21, top scorer in the argentinian league, 17 goals and 6 assists in 18 games. Looks a bit similar to David Villa. Would be pretty cheap probably

I don`t know if those are old stats, but he`s scored 17 goals in 1364 minutes this season, which equals a goal every 80 minutes. If you look at both goals and assists, he gets one every 59 minutes
Yeah, came from here in earlier Nov.

He's unbelievable and would be amazing for us. I try to catch River Plate games whenever I can - they're a great watch under Marcelo Gallardo (future City manager IMO).

He's really exploded this year. He's got it all, a complete striker. Even decent in the air considering he's 5'7. I hate talking about him though, because we won't sign him.

We should always have at least one Argentine.

He's unbelievable and would be amazing for us. I try to catch River Plate games whenever I can - they're a great watch under Marcelo Gallardo (future City manager IMO).

He's really exploded this year. He's got it all, a complete striker. Even decent in the air considering he's 5'7. I hate talking about him though, because we won't sign him.

That would be awesome to see.. won it all at River, taking hte Uraguay job next i think

I was thinking about this earlier, and we could be in for an interesting and unusually active summer next year, with as many as five or six players likely to move on - I could see any of Laporte, Ake, Zinchenko, Fernandinho, Torres, Sterling, Mahrez and maybe Bernardo leaving us.

We need a striker, a defensive midfielder and a left back for sure - maybe another centre back if both Laporte and Ake move on.

We could really do with Pep signing an extension, as convincing the very best to come to us with the manager likely to leave after one year might be difficult!

Interesting. He looks very good from highlights

Starts at 38 seconds

I was thinking about this earlier, and we could be in for an interesting and unusually active summer next year, with as many as five or six players likely to move on - I could see any of Laporte, Ake, Zinchenko, Fernandinho, Torres, Sterling, Mahrez and maybe Bernardo leaving us.

We need a striker, a defensive midfielder and a left back for sure - maybe another centre back if both Laporte and Ake move on.

We could really do with Pep signing an extension, as convincing the very best to come to us with the manager likely to leave after one year might be difficult!
problem for all those players will be money,city wont sell to pl clubs,italian and spanish clubs besides real are broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.