It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
How different was it to what I said? I shouldn't have to include 'to be better' for my point to be any different. That's what I obviously meant. Now OK, maybe you didn't pick up on that and assumed I was still speaking of Foden like some kid just breaking through, so I apologise for not making that as clear as possible.

No problem,appreciated.

Like i said,it was only how i read it and how a few others clearly did.

I'm quite often guilty of making a post that is hugely misinterpreted,and very quickly pounced on and/or twisted....;-)

Square sum of fuck all.... does that include his excellent break the deadlock goal at Leicester ?
over the years he has been here he has added very little positive and lots of negative...he is garbage and the odd goal/assist etc should not detract from the continous poor performances...he is shit (by professional football standards) and we need better......

Haaland and Grealish. Nothing more needed. Jesus and Sterling are the obvious deadwood, selling at least one can make it viable.

Haaland and Grealish. Nothing more needed. Jesus and Sterling are the obvious deadwood, selling at least one can make it viable.
I don't want to lose Jesus as he offers us a variety of options and is a great squad player,but.....if it had to be to bring in those two,i'd be all over it.

I'd like us to sign Bellingham and maybe loan back,too.

I'd be fairly content with that ;-)

You clearly have a way with words when describing some of our team, which I suspect would not find favour with Pep , but if it makes you feel good .

ffs

Are people mad on here?! Jesus is one of the best pressing forwards currently in the game his work rate is unreal I get annoyed with him at times dropping to deep and missing great chances but pep would love the shift he puts in. Sterling is the same his raw pace and directness are great weapons he was are best player at the start of the season and has a knack of popping up with goals. Torres looks a potential star in my opinion he has had a tough start for us due to factors beyond his control but has looked a cracking prospect in my opinion maybe I'm biased.

Are people mad on here?! Jesus is one of the best pressing forwards currently in the game his work rate is unreal I get annoyed with him at times dropping to deep and missing great chances but pep would love the shift he puts in. Sterling is the same his raw pace and directness are great weapons he was are best player at the start of the season and has a knack of popping up with goals. Torres looks a potential star in my opinion he has had a tough start for us due to factors beyond his control but has looked a cracking prospect in my opinion maybe I'm biased.

I like Jesus he’s under rated, Sterling is just hugely frustrating. I think Harland and Grealish would be upgrades.

Just rumors, but apparently Chelsea willing to spend nearly 250M on Lukaku, Kounde and Sancho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.