It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he cant be converted into a centre back then his play style would simply fit another league better. Both club and player have to part ways. That's what i believe.

He would be excellent in the middle of a back 3, too much of a plodder for certain games as a DM, other games he is good.

So is there any truth in these reports that Barca are trying to tap up half our squad?

Funny how Athletic reports everything after the event.

Sam Lee never reported about Silva''s supposed unhappiness before.
He always goes for the ‘yeah I had heard before *insert player here* wasn’t happy/wanted to join. Here is an article all about it. Sign up for only *insert random promotion from the atheltic*

The bloke hasn’t got a clue. *awaits abuse from super joey hart*

He always goes for the ‘yeah I had heard before *insert player here* wasn’t happy/wanted to join. Here is an article all about it. Sign up for only *insert random promotion from the atheltic*

The bloke hasn’t got a clue. *awaits abuse from super joey hart*
And there was zero rumours about it last summer. Surely there would have been decent amount of rumours if "deal was close" especially for a high profile transfer like this.

They might have enquired but no chance anything was close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.