It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way I could see Any hint of logic to the Ings links, and I can't, is if we were posturing to counter Dortmund's posturing, in a 'we're happy to waitva year' sense.

I.e if the player said he wants to go to city, and the hickup is clubs agreeing a fee, Dortmund say we are happy to hold onto him for a year and recoup the release clause, or accept a crazy fee, and we say we are happy to bring in Ings on a low offer as cover, and save money and take your player next year for the release value.

Not that I would see Pep settling for a make do situation for one of the two years left on his contract.

I was leaning toward being replaced by the change in system. He was told that he wouldn't be guaranteed minutes if he were to stay here. Sergio Aguero, 100 % fit yet still not in the team? why? Because he doesn't suit the way we now play. Our striker is now asked to press relentlessly, drop deep to link play and draw out defences(Jesus not offside very much anymore), interchange and drift wide to overload the wing whilst our midfielders get into the box. These are things you'd struggle to get Serge doing, even in his prime. Now with age and injuries taking their toll, he has become surplus to requirements.
We're looking for someone with a completely different skillset than Aguero possesses. For example Danny Ings would actually suit our current system more than Aguero does, he's not even half the "striker" Serge is but would be a square peg to fit the square hole in our team.

I totally disagree. We're playing this system because Agüero hasn't been fit. If he was, we'd be using him as a lone striker again.

Last window Koulibaly was a done deal. Only it wasn't. Sanchez was a done deal. Oh no it wasn't. Gradually you realise that the media (in all its forms) has a vested interest in this. It's not just newspapers that sell papers with football gossip.

Not one of them mentioned Dias. None of them have a clue. It's nothing more then guess work, rehash, made up, clickbait, bullsh*t.

Why people on here keep on posting these tweets from unreliable Twitter accounts is beyond me.

If you deleted every single one of those tweets that have been posted, they wouldn't be missed.

Not one of them mentioned Dias. None of them have a clue. It's nothing more then guess work, rehash, made up, clickbait, bullsh*t.

Why people on here keep on posting these tweets from unreliable Twitter accounts is beyond me.

If you deleted every single one of those tweets that have been posted, they wouldn't be missed.
If you have a number one target what possible motivation would the club have for leaking this? Let everyone speculate whilst you quietly go about your business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.