It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess that was it is right now.
I said something a few months about the growing rooster of young clients under Raiola. He is now the biggest name in football agent and may soon overtake Mendes. There is no way we can go on a strike against an agent as powerful as Raiola. We may miss on a ton of talent players.
He may be rough around the edges but he gets his clients what they want and despite being scorned by clubs because they find him difficult, his client base may just keep on increasing.

Bottomline is whether it is Haaland or somebody else. Raiola should/couldn't be a deciding factor when we decide to scout a player. If he is good enough of City, I am pretty sure the people upstairs may make peace with Raiola.
Hey Great Company. I guess you meant roster? But rooster is correct coz the mans a cock.

Not a chance Dortmund are getting anywhere near that price for Sancho. The rags are stupid but they have now thrown 40 odd million into this other young lad and will buy other players.

Dortmund tried to play it and got burned, they have crashed in the league and holding onto Sancho is looking worse by the game.

We will see I guess. They haven't lost anything yet, maybe they get less than utd offered, having had a good player for a year, maybe they get the same, maybe they get more. They paid 8m for him, so whatever they get will still be a big profit.

Sure. But I wouldn't rule it out, for the right money at the right club.
I guess but it wouldn’t be Pep’s decision. And a Grealish or someone of that level would surely have to come in

Not a chance Dortmund are getting anywhere near that price for Sancho. The rags are stupid but they have now thrown 40 odd million into this other young lad and will buy other players.

Dortmund tried to play it and got burned, they have crashed in the league and holding onto Sancho is looking worse by the game.
Think united offered about £80 mill, still think Dortmund will get £80 mill plus.

Good till for Mahrez, it’s gonna be at its height for him in the summer, we could potentially make our money back, which I wouldn’t of thought 12 months ago!
Not sure about making the money back. Think of Bayern getting rid of Thiago after winning the UCL

Herrera’s passing at 44% for Granada against United tonight doesn’t look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.