It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
fcuk me if the scousers get massive money for a 30 year old so they rebuild for another go at the premier it’s bent as fuck

Salah is their best player. This would be more akin to them losing Suarez than losing Coutinho. That was a negligent decision from Barca.

If they lose Salah they're not challenging for the title next season. He's irreplaceable for them.

Sterling impact is minimal, unless its Neymar, Mbappe, Messi, Ronaldo the impact is minimal.

The best way to boost the brand is to win, win, win and win. If replacing Sterling with someone makes us win more, then thats what happens.

Gabriel Jesus for example has twice as many followers on Instagram than Sterling.
Can we replace him too with someone who will help us win win win?

fcuk me if the scousers get massive money for a 30 year old so they rebuild for another go at the premier it’s bent as fuck
They have history.
Coutinho, Sterling, Torres
Rhiann Brewsters agent must have been a relative of Dick Turpin.
The money Chelsea and Liverpool get for players is staggering. Its an area where they are definitely ahead of us in

What’s the best guess for player sales especially fringe / loan / CFG ?
Angelino - £16mil
Harrison - £10mil
Porro - £8mil

Well there is over £30mil with players with options to buy (although Porro is on a 2 year loan?) That are likely to be triggered (Angelino already has right?)

Not to mention that there are conflicting rumours that Udinese have a option to buy Braaf...and even if not he isnt staying with us, so I'd add: Braaf - £12mil

From the loan army, most likely are Herrera for £15mil (gonna assume we rate him similar to Luiz) and Patrick Roberts (maybe £2mil?)

Looking through the loan army I'd say we'd be open to looking at offers for Nmecha could probably be moved on for £5mil(ish), then the likes of Muric, Moreno, Ilic, Meshino, Bolton and Itakura will probably move but for around a mil each

So before getting into the first team we could probably make about £70mil from squad, fringe, loan etc.

Id be very surprised, shocked even if we sold many or any of our first team

Sterling/Mahrez are the two most likely with their contract situations....think we'd accept £75mil/£40mil respectively...but imo neither will leave

Mendy will need to be shifted...but no idea for how much...would probably be lucky to get more than £10mil...hes going to be tough to shift, again I'd be surprised if he goes

They have history.
Coutinho, Sterling, Torres
Rhiann Brewsters agent must have been a relative of Dick Turpin.
The money Chelsea and Liverpool get for players is staggering. Its an area where they are definitely ahead of us in

Everyone throws Brewster about how great Liverpool sell players for but did we not get £25mil and £15mil for Iheanacho and Unal respectively....neither of whom have done anything to suggest they were worth it (I mean Iheanacho is only now showing some sort of form)

Also don't see much different with us selling Sane for £55mil then them selling Sterling for £49mil to us....a direct rival

Also, we were super unlucky with Sane...not only did he get ruled out for an entire season before when left but COVID also happened...we would've got well over £70/80mil for him in a normal season

And £70mil for Suarez was NOT a good deal....he was arguably the best striker in the world in his prime (wasn't he 27?)

We could've sold Aguero in 2015 and we would've got the same amount....and I'm ecstatic that we didn't, got over 100 goals out of him since then

Coutinho they were just lucky that Barca were a shambles and had the Neymar money but no clue what to do with it

Angelino - £16mil
Harrison - £10mil
Porro - £8mil

Well there is over £30mil with players with options to buy (although Porro is on a 2 year loan?) That are likely to be triggered (Angelino already has right?)

Not to mention that there are conflicting rumours that Udinese have a option to buy Braaf...and even if not he isnt staying with us, so I'd add: Braaf - £12mil

From the loan army, most likely are Herrera for £15mil (gonna assume we rate him similar to Luiz) and Patrick Roberts (maybe £2mil?)

Looking through the loan army I'd say we'd be open to looking at offers for Nmecha could probably be moved on for £5mil(ish), then the likes of Muric, Moreno, Ilic, Meshino, Bolton and Itakura will probably move but for around a mil each

So before getting into the first team we could probably make about £70mil from squad, fringe, loan etc.

Sterling/Mahrez are the two most likely with their contract situations....think we'd accept £75mil/£40mil respectively...but imo neither will leave

Mendy will need to be shifted...but no idea for how much...would probably be lucky to get more than £10mil...hes going to be tough to shift, again I'd be surprised if he goes

Mendy? We can’t sell our false 9.

Mendy is impossible to move on. The clubs where he would fit in could not offer imo the 3rd of his salary he is contracted for until 2 more full seasons ffs.

I dont know who is the left back of Lyon, Lille, Marseille, Monaco currently but I bet those players are much better than Mendy in his current state. no chance anyone from Bundesliga touching him, neither Spanish clubs outside Atletico, Barca, Real who all have better LB's.

Only chance maybe one of those rubbish loan + never happening option to buy to a Seria A club with us paying some of his salary. Milan, Roma etc.

what a flop, thought Mangala will never happen again but it did.

Angelino - £16mil
Harrison - £10mil
Porro - £8mil

we ain’t accepting £40,000,000 for mahrez, what a stupid move that would be

Also don't see much different with us selling Sane for £55mil then them selling Sterling for £49mil to us....a direct rival
I think we only got £41m for Sane but may be wrong.
SWP was our 3rd biggest sale and that must be 15 years ago at least. Danilo was our 2nd highest fee (£30m) and that seemingly was part of the Cancelo deal where we are meant to have paid £60m.
When you consider what Chelsea have got for players, Lukaku sale by United, Bale to Madrid , Oscar to China, we appear to be very low with what we get for players. Negredo and Otamendi are in our top 10 sales and we got less than we paid for them in the 1st place.
I see where you're coming from re: keeping players on long term contracts but I firmly believe that we could get more from our sales.
Tosin is one example

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.