It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a star wars fan I’ve no idea what this means because this was the film that broke the franchise for fans
That's a bit of a social media thing. My mate, biggest nut ever, says it was clearly over with The Force Awakens. I said Attack Of The Clones. All I know is, the only one I never even finished was Rise Of Skywalker. It was just another shitty anodyne franchise film. Even worse than Star Trek Into Darkness. And that's bad.

That's a bit of a social media thing. My mate, biggest nut ever, says it was clearly over with The Force Awakens. I said Attack Of The Clones. All I know is, the only one I never even finished was Rise Of Skywalker. It was just another shitty anodyne franchise film. Even worse than Star Trek Into Darkness. And that's bad.
Very true

As a star wars fan I’ve no idea what this means because this was the film that broke the franchise for fans

Star Wars fans just hate every new trilogy.

In 15 years time there will be kids who watched the latest trilogy first who say "Episode 13 really killed it for me".

Star Wars fans just hate every new trilogy.

In 15 years time there will be kids who watched the latest trilogy first who say "Episode 13 really killed it for me".
Not true certain films within the prequels sequels are acceptable others not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.