It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it time for the next team? You know a few significant changes right now. Only two or three but you have to keep changing. Hate to say it but Sir Purple Nose knew when to change it at the right time.
I thought Pep alluded to that in a recent interview.
I think some change is required to personnel, perhaps even formation/tactics. Chelsea did a Liverpool on us last night, we need to be solid against it.

Right. Sticking my head in the sand and not looking at any football news, talk, punditry, etc. except for this forum for the next few weeks.

Gimme shiny-new-toy gossip to take my mind off that final. Gimme that sweet sweet dopamine inducing mega-signing rumour. Fill me with anticipation for splashing cash that will send opposing fans into meltdown.

Kane would be a good signing and I certainly won't complain about his 30 goals in the league. It would easily confirm the league title for us.

HOWEVER, in matches such as these, I can very easily see him being bullied off by pace and physicality by defenders like Rudiger and VVD.

If we want to win Europe we sign Haaland over Kane imo.

Just can't get my head around the Rodri/Dinho situation

Pep must not trust them, this was THE biggest game in our recent history and he didn't want either

Striker and now a DM have to be priorities if he doesn't think they're good enough

Agreed. Pep seemed to trust Rodri fully until he fucked him over and played him on his own against Chelsea in the league game earlier this month and since then, he’s hardly been picked.

I didn’t think a DM would be a priority this Summer but I think it must be judging by last night. He’ll have a job on finding another Fernandinho, though. If you want ball retention then Rodri is your man but if you want everything else (athleticism) then somebody else is your man. You’ll do well to find somebody who can do both of those plus more. Which is what Fernandinho was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.