It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you telling me that with about 30 days left on his contract he isnt at least considering what is going to happen with his contract (whether he renews or not?) - of course he is regardless of Argentina.....what happens with who he plays with (either Barca or us) has a much bigger effect on his life than playing for Argentina....dont believe the rhetoric......Messi will be fully focussed on what he is going to do next club wise over the next month...he has to be
He and Barca know exactly what the situation is.

Rid of Laporte, we can get good money for him. Players who don't want to stay, don't need to. We need to be ruthless if that's what it is.

Striker is obviously huge, but I really would like to see us go after a new DM, the way Kante dominated us with his energy and tenacity is something we've missed since Dinho has been phased out

I like Rodri, he's a different type of player but really if he isn't trusted in the champions League final then he can't be seen as a orefered option by Pep

We need someone else, someone who does have that energy and bite in midfield because we lack pace and power in the middle

I'm not a scout but if Bissouma, Zakaria, Bennacer, Ndidi, Camavinga etc. Tick those boxes we should be looking to make a move for one

Gutted we didn't go for Fabinho when he was available, Dinho still had a lot to offer but for £40mil he would've been the perfect Dinho replacement

Rid of Laporte, we can get good money for him. Players who don't want to stay, don't need to. We need to be ruthless if that's what it is.

no one has the money require imo. He’s easily worth more than the fridge at the rags

He and Barca know exactly what the situation is.
Potnetially but if a decision had been made then it would have come out by now either way so it says to me there is still dealings to be done....Barca potentially still need to sort their finances out.......they ahve to sort....they are trying to offload players to do so.......so nothing will be definitative and maybe Messi therefore is waiting to see what happens over the next two weeks

But make no mistake....Messi will be very focussed on what Barca do next....we on the other hand can just get quietly on with our business and will wait to see if Messi presses the button.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.