It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an important factor, Michael Owen was quick, Walker is quick, there are many examples of fast players but very very few who are quick with the ball under control, and my god is Phil quick. He also turns or changes direction quicker (with ball under control) than I think I have seen before - which is why he is such a threat, along side many other qualities granted.

Walker isn’t quick. He’s lightning fast, but he needs a start to build speed.

Sane is the quickest player I’ve ever seen. Foden certainly has it.

I coached American football, we were obsessed with quick v fast. I’ll take quick all day over fast, perhaps except at left or right back where you can get a running start.

There’s a gem of a player who’s just been promoted who I would love instead of Grealish if Grealish is to expensive, Buendia is a hidden gem

According to sources in Spain, João Felix has asked for a transfer. Atlético have accepted as they are interested in Andres Silva.

I remember we all thought he was crazy going to work for Simeone.

Still only 21, could join our 3 Portuguese.

Raheem has been without an agent the last few months and that won't have helped.

We wanted to keep Sane also, but want to avoid a similar scenario of having to broker a transfer from a position of weakness.

Raheem recently signed a new boot deal, so his lawyers are obviously up to the job, you would like to think?

It could also explain why Grealish is on a list.

Personally, I think City are in a tough spot here if he doesn't sign.

The only leverage in a down market, going into next season, would be him not playing regularly going into a World Cup year?
He is obviously banking on himself having a good Euro’s too.

According to sources in Spain, João Felix has asked for a transfer. Atlético have accepted as they are interested in Andres Silva.

I remember we all thought he was crazy going to work for Simeone.

Still only 21, could join our 3 Portuguese.
Read that Felix just about 2-3 days ago said he's happy at Atletico.

I can see why Pep would want Kane for his last two years as he is proven at premier league level. Gives him the best chance to get us more trophies. However, when Pep leaves we will have a striker who’s nearly 30. We could of course hope Delap comes through. Otherwise we will be looking again shortly after. For the long term we should be ripping up trees for Haaland, that’s planning ahead. Just think Kane is a short term fix for Peps last two years, but I totally get others will have different opinions.
I agree mate. What Haaland been priced at 150m, take off Sancho sell on 20m then we’re at 130m, same price being handed around for Kane or have I missed something

If Sterling stays Pep needs to get him bck on the right of the front 3, he can still beat his full back on the left but he's so one footed, the ball is still on his right foot and he loses momentum or runs into a blind alley. I think he'd be much more comfortable on the right, and it's his best chance for him to get back on form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.