It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having read the last 20 I still havent a clue who our targets are besides the ones that have previously been mentioned:

Kane or Haaland - most likely kane :-(
Grealish now possibly replacing Bernardo Silva who supposedly wants out - again for me this weakens us
Messi still hasnt signed a contract - but no links to him other than previous ones but Barca aer after a load of out players (and have no money)
And now mention of Son (who i would have in a heartbeat and for me is a better fit to our system than Kane is) - but it could have been a typo by TH

Having read the last 20 I still havent a clue who our targets are besides the ones that have previously been mentioned:

Kane or Haaland - most likely kane :-(
Grealish now possibly replacing Bernardo Silva who supposedly wants out - again for me this weakens us
Messi still hasnt signed a contract - but no links to him other than previous ones but Barca aer after a load of out players (and have no money)
And now mention of Son (who i would have in a heartbeat and for me is a better fit to our system than Kane is) - but it could have been a typo by TH
Haha - you mean the house of the rising Son?

Who plays there then?

I mentioned the Devil Played the Fiddle ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.