It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could, but he could also have done that before he jumped on a plane.

It is utterly bizarre to me a club like Barca, with the 24-hour news cycle which envelopes it, neither club nor media outlet, can provide the definitive.

Barca need a feel-good story, Laporte predicated his election on getting Messi to stay, yet the club still hasn't announced his new deal, something they would gladly be shouting from the rooftops.

Why not?
They are clearly looking to invest money for when he leaves. They probably asked him to just not annoujce anything yet? While the announce more signings

So a Liverpool fan
Ahhh. My mistake. Thought he was a rag. Makes sense now. Probably not wanking over how much of a massive club united are after all.

More likely he's got a jizzlobbing wall, adorned with posters of Jari Litmanen.

Probably sells pictures of his crusty, glazed tableau to Alysson Rudd.

It is utterly bizarre to me a club like Barca, with the 24-hour news cycle which envelopes it, neither club nor media outlet, can provide the definitive.

Barca need a feel-good story, Laporte predicated his election on getting Messi to stay, yet the club still hasn't announced his new deal, something they would gladly be shouting from the rooftops.

Why not?
Because Barcelona can't afford a pen, to sign the contract

Castles has his agenda and isnasshole but when it comes to City and transfers , has he made outrageous bullshit comments? He may have but I don't remember. I still believe he can be decent source with transfers about City

Im sorry but I think you got this one wrong, unless the club, the local press, and even Sergio’s best mate were duped by Leo, I think he’s staying
Imagine being Messi right now. Exhausted through carrying Barca another season. Club has no money. Free signings coming through the door. Imagine the elation knowing a half fit Sergio, a 33 year old kun at the tale end of a glorious career is going to be your partner up front.
Two 33 year olds carrying the baton.

Just because his mate has signed doesn't necessarily mean he'll sign on again.

Ahhh. My mistake. Thought he was a rag. Makes sense now. Probably not wanking over how much of a massive club united are after all.

More likely he's got a jizzlobbing wall, adorned with posters of Jari Litmanen.

Probably sells pictures of his crusty, glazed tableau to Alysson Rudd.
If he’s a true bin dipper, he’s probably pushed the wall over!

Why not?

From reports they offered him a 2 year contract with a pay decrease.

From reports they offered him a 2 year contract with a pay decrease.

I’ve heard from a good source that several elite players are having their wages “supplemented” with anonymous Bitcoin payments so I wouldn’t read too much into the decrease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.