It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe Laporte is a stupid man. He needs to keep the club afloat before he does anything else.

He desperate for good relations with our club, especially after the Super League bail out never came on stream.

Pep will go back there one day, whatever he might say right now.
Pep might go back soriano might even Txiki but khaldoon won’t and he is the main man
We should do no favours to anyone
Want a city player you pay the going rate!!
Levy ain’t doing a ‘deal’ for Kane is he

He could, but he could also have done that before he jumped on a plane.

It is utterly bizarre to me a club like Barca, with the 24-hour news cycle which envelopes it, neither club nor media outlet, can provide the definitive.

Barca need a feel-good story, Laporte predicated his election on getting Messi to stay, yet the club still hasn't announced his new deal, something they would gladly be shouting from the rooftops.

Why not?
Maybe we have agreed to let them have a free run at Danny Ings? ;)

I don't believe Laporte is a stupid man. He needs to keep the club afloat before he does anything else.

He desperate for good relations with our club, especially after the Super League bail out never came on stream.

Why is he desperate for good relations with City?

He could, but he could also have done that before he jumped on a plane.

It is utterly bizarre to me a club like Barca, with the 24-hour news cycle which envelopes it, neither club nor media outlet, can provide the definitive.

Barca need a feel-good story, Laporte predicated his election on getting Messi to stay, yet the club still hasn't announced his new deal, something they would gladly be shouting from the rooftops.

Why not?
Yep, it doesn't make sense.

Come on City, bring in the Pretty Flamingo!

Laporte plays for City so he's obviously not stupid. Laporta on the other hand ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.