It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon that if messi wasn't going to sign a new contract, we'd have gotten at least *some* spanish sources about it. some murmurs. they are pretty united in their belief he's going to renew, though.

After Neymar I don’t know if you can believe Spanish sources, all Spanish journalists were saying he was staying even signing a new deal. Then Neymar signed with PSG

Ahhh. My mistake. Thought he was a rag. Makes sense now. Probably not wanking over how much of a massive club united are after all.

More likely he's got a jizzlobbing wall, adorned with posters of Jari Litmanen.

Probably sells pictures of his crusty, glazed tableau to Alysson Rudd.
IPD-Grab-10h22m33s08_3089017.jpg

9e86c9ca5459bfd6bf3741dd9dbe3ca3.gif

After Neymar I don’t know if you can believe Spanish sources, all Spanish journalists were saying he was staying even signing a new deal. Then Neymar signed with PSG
Not all, that bechler guy said he was leaving and now he's saying Messi's staying

I don't believe Laporte is a stupid man. He needs to keep the club afloat before he does anything else.

He desperate for good relations with our club, especially after the Super League bail out never came on stream.

Pep will go back there one day, whatever he might say right now.
Love your posts, tolmie, but one thing is winding me up...... it's LaportA..... not LaportE ;o)

He could, but he could also have done that before he jumped on a plane.

It is utterly bizarre to me a club like Barca, with the 24-hour news cycle which envelopes it, neither club nor media outlet, can provide the definitive.

Barca need a feel-good story, Laporte predicated his election on getting Messi to stay, yet the club still hasn't announced his new deal, something they would gladly be shouting from the rooftops.

Why not?
I dont think messi has decided yet about his future. He may have a idea but still he is having second thoughts.

I don't believe Laporte is a stupid man. He needs to keep the club afloat before he does anything else.

He desperate for good relations with our club, especially after the Super League bail out never came on stream.

Totally agree, if Laporta can sort the finances out and stabilise them, Pep will go back eventually to rebuild them.

Disagree Peps never going back. What does he have to prove there? What he won in those 4 years he’ll never ever match ever again at Barcelona or anywhere. Why go there and tarnish that amazing reputation and prestigious standing. He’s An absolute legend there Barcelona fans defend him and support him wherever he goes. Why risk ruining that? Not to mention Barcelona’s politics regardless of who’s president and constant media/fan pressure is absolutely ridiculous Pep wouldn’t want to deal with that the older he gets.

pep I reckon will extend 1 more time, then head to Italy/national team don’t ever see him going back to be Barcelona first team coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.