It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling wants out, Bernardo wants out, Laporte wants out Haaland off to Chelsea along with Grealish , Pep selling to Barca for his return along with them giving us the shit from their squad the usual negative shite we hear every summer oh and we have made a bid for a Chinese Striker Wai Mi

People have some serious blinkers on if they think nothing is happening this summer. Why is it so outrageous that City are putting out agents to work on potential deals for the likes of Mahrez and Sterling, 2 years left on their contract. It would be sheer incompetence if we didn't.

Bernardo clearly wants out and so does Laporte, take no notice of Barca offering shite for a swap deal but if Castles has said Bernardo wants to go then its the truth.
If it's so clear, then he's hardly breaking ground with his 'news' then, is he?

I love Bernardo massively and his performance against the scousers in 2019 was one of the best I’ve ever witnessed! When on it, he would run through a brick wall for the cause and he does it with a smile on his face.. but for whatever reason (Mendy Twitter issues or being a regular sub, the Manchester weather etc), he hasn’t cut it for 2 years now. I love him and he’s an infectious character, but if he were to be moved on and we invested it wisely (say Grealish), then we would be improved as a squad. Pains me to say it, but if somebody shows us the money, then it’s probably for the best.
Sterling wants out, Bernardo wants out, Laporte wants out Haaland off to Chelsea along with Grealish , Pep selling to Barca for his return along with them giving us the shit from their squad the usual negative shite we hear every summer oh and we have made a bid for a Chinese Striker Wai Mi
yep, we’re all praying for 40 points and maybe getting Big Sam in at Xmas, if needs must.

I love Bernardo massively and his performance against the scousers in 2019 was one of the best I’ve ever witnessed! When on it, he would run through a brick wall for the cause and he does it with a smile on his face.. but for whatever reason (Mendy Twitter issues or being a regular sub, the Manchester weather etc), he hasn’t cut it for 2 years now. I love him and he’s an infectious character, but if he were to be moved on and we invested it wisely (say Grealish), then we would be improved as a squad. Pains me to say it, but if somebody shows us the money, then it’s probably for the best.

yep, we’re all praying for 40 points and maybe getting Big Sam in at Xmas, if needs must.

well he did ask for Kane for those long balls..

When does the transfer window shut?
Screenshot-20210615-223156.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.