It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based purely on wild speculations in media and Khaldoun's clever deals comments !!

Laporte + Gundogan out -> Dejong (Long term Gundogan replacement) + Pau Torres for 50m (possibly lesser buyout?)

Bernardo out -> Saul + 20m (DM + LB competition for Zinchenko)

Jesus out -> Dybala + 30m

Haaland or Kane for 120m (Aguero replacement)

Cole Palmer (Promoted)

Dinho extension for 1 season

Net spend 120m and no squad places issues.

Sorts DM, Striker and at least for next season LB positions ;)

Based purely on wild speculations in media and Khaldoun's clever deals comments !!

Laporte + Gundogan out -> Dejong (Long term Gundogan replacement) + Pau Torres for 50m (possibly lesser buyout?)

Bernardo out -> Saul + 20m (DM + LB competition for Zinchenko)

Jesus out -> Dybala + 30m

Haaland or Kane for 120m (Aguero replacement)

Cole Palmer (Promoted)

Dinho extension for 1 season

Net spend 120m and no squad places issues.

Sorts DM, Striker and at least for next season LB positions ;)
Wid speculation is correct.

So here we go…. My son is on the UCFB degree course at the Etihad. Part of his course is working with the data and diet analysis team at city. For the past few weeks they have been saying something big is brewing but won’t expand. Today my lad went in to pick some stuff up after term ended and spoke to one of the data guys. He asked for any updates and he just said the kettle is well and truly boiling. Sounds exciting :)))

So here we go…. My son is on the UCFB degree course at the Etihad. Part of his course is working with the data and diet analysis team at city. For the past few weeks they have been saying something big is brewing but won’t expand. Today my lad went in to pick some stuff up after term ended and spoke to one of the data guys. He asked for any updates and he just said the kettle is well and truly boiling. Sounds exciting :)))
We're buying a bigger kettle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.