It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point is not about affordability it’s that he is not worth 3 4 players plus subsidies for there wages most of our players cost 40 plus and should excluding the pandemic be worth more than that he is not worth for example Bernardo Cancelo Gundogan plus a subsides of there wages
I get your point and I agree, 100m cash or 2/3 of our players is a crazy valuation this summer.

Obviously nobody would provide them balls like David however he gets played through ahead of the defender many times. Cuts back 99% of the time which then puts him in a worse position or allows the defender to easily dispossess him as he’s so predictable now. He doesn’t need anybody to up his game, he needs to find some confidence
I’ve always preferred him on the right anyway, when Sane was on the left and Raz on the right we were something else.

He's a great player but not worth what Levy wants for him. His injuries have affected him, and he's nowhere near as good a 'fit' as Aguero would have been for next season imo.
Might be wrong, but from what I’ve read he hasn’t actually been injured that much (missed loads of games through injury)

Might be wrong, but from what I’ve read he hasn’t actually been injured that much (missed loads of games through injury)
I know what you mean, but I just think he lacks the pace we need up front. I don’t think he would offer much more than Aguero would have if we'd kept him for another year or two.
A fit Sergio is a far better player than Harry Kane.

If you are to believe what was reported, Dias was not our Plan A or B. He's been brilliant.

The reported Plan A targets of Kane, Haaland and Grealish might not work out as they're too expensive but the club will have other targets in mind and recent history suggest they will work out well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.