It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem I believe is he wants more than he’s on now and for me that is unjustifiable based on the last 12 months. Why would we give him more. Maybe a 1 year extension is the way to go
Sorry I didn’t reply, I’ve been up to the eyeballs with thing to do.

I don’t know what he wants, only Raheem, his representative, and the club would be privy to that information!
However, if we sell him then anything over £8 mill would be seen as profit. But that would mean we have to sign someone else, that would cost between £40mill and £80 mill before his wage.

So in terms of costs, the most cost affective solution would infact be an increase on his current contract.

As far as I know ffp still has an effect on what we can spend.
£150 mil for Kane over 5 years is 30 million a year plus his wages on top. We will get nothing for a 32/33 year old

£150 mil for Haaland and if he wants away in 5 years we will hopefully be able to recoup what we`ve spent and hopefully some of what we`ve paid in wages. If he stayed for 10 years it would cost us £15 mil a year plus wages.

Hope that helps.
but just how much does that agent make out of it might be crux of it

On the topic of Messi, there probably been no noise from him as he’s waiting for his loyalty fee which I didn’t realise how much he’s getting, Spanish news say he’s getting 40 million euro loyalty fee at the end of his contract fucking hell

This was a story from the same guy like 1 week ago maybe, as much as we wanna believe this and hope it’s true of course!

City Chief has become one of the worst City aggregators, posting fabricated out of context ‘stories’ - noticed they don’t even post parts of certain rumours in order now and link different parts of the article to make the post better that are not even related.

fwiw I think there’s a reason why City Report / Xtra don’t post this kinda bs...
Fuck! I wish I’d read this before going to the tattooist.

:-(

On the topic of Messi, there probably been no noise from him as he’s waiting for his loyalty fee which I didn’t realise how much he’s getting, Spanish news say he’s getting 40 million euro loyalty fee at the end of his contract fucking hell
40m payout is probably nothing for the service he's done them tbf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.