It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just here for the entertainment value. Nobody can ever know 100% how a target will pan out, not even pep. It's probably why so little leaks out from the club. And Tolmie is a Blue who's been on here for years, he's not on the wind up. Pretty certain in his industry of work he has a few very good contacts but if anyone takes it too seriously:and gets angry when things don't come through then you need a day off !
So long as we avoid a Napoli fiasco I think many will be happy. What I mean by that is putting an offer on the table to the club and the player for them to go "that's nice, thanks. Who else wants him?"

Does anybody watch Esteemed Kompany's blogs, he has a guy called Ashan on with him occasionally chatting transfers. Does anybody know if this guy is itk?

You're not wrong although there are one or three posters on this forum who brown-nose those who claim to be ITK and shoot down others with some degree of aggression, especially if your new or don't post every hour of every day...
If you don't like it you can always fuck off back to RAWK or Redcafe or whichever other site you more frequently visit.

Does anybody watch Esteemed Kompany's blogs, he has a guy called Ashan on with him occasionally chatting transfers. Does anybody know if this guy is itk?
For someone with almost 5,000 posts on here, your not very clued up! Ahsan is @BillyShears on here - a regular contributor. He has some insights, and many opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.