It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may be correct that he is a bullshitter.

But my experience is that journalists who build a positive brand for themselves eventually start attracting sources that naturally wouldn’t come to them. Maybe he passed around something and that source corrected him. It happens!
he is a bullshitter as is the express, star and sun, martin aside

I’d rather play Torres than Sterling as a forward
Either is fine for me, if we buy no strikers then why not rotate between them and see who wins out?

Let's us then play Jesus on the wings as well, who can comfortably play LW or RW, giving us 3 wingers in 2 spots so plenty of minutes.

Also the option of playing 2 strikers up top, and I like the idea of a fast striker (Sterling) paired with a technical one (Ferran).

If Barcelona want Laport or Bernardo what about getting Ansu or Pedri and Ramos on a free

Supposing we can't bring in Kane I'd have no problem with Jesus, Torres, Sterling, Foden, and Delap as striker options. Tons of flexibility with those players and think they've all shown capabilities to play up top.

I'd want £85m for Laporte and £60m for Bernardo. They don't have 2 buttons to rub together

I’d want more for Bernardo than Laport but maybe that’s due to for CB should command a higher price poor quality out their bit also more forward players do generally go for more

But as I say why not go for Ansu or Pedri rather than money

I’d want more for Bernardo than Laport but maybe that’s due to for CB should command a higher price poor quality out their bit also more forward players do generally go for more

But as I say why not go for Ansu or Pedri rather than money
Cash looks better for FFP. I'd actually be annoyed if either went but it seems Silva is very unhappy in Manchester, laporte just wants more games here which we should accommodate as I actually prefer him to stones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.