It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny that, as his exclusive the other day stated it was £100m cash PLUS players.

Now it's to the value of £100m.

Fucker can't even lie straight in bed.
To be fair to him, he didn't use the word plus anywhere in his tweet. He said that it was a 100m bid with the option of including one of 4 players. It was misinterpreted by lots on here because it wasn't worded particularly well.

Cash looks better for FFP. I'd actually be annoyed if either went but it seems Silva is very unhappy in Manchester, laporte just wants more games here which we should accommodate as I actually prefer him to stones

Does cash look better tho surely it depends on what you can get away with valuing the players at vs their book value

Even Lewandowski showing up for his terrible national team...

Tolmie DEFINITELY told us that we were interested in David Silva and that he had signed. Weeks before it actually came out in the press
Just thought I'd put that out there.
The divs having a go at him are probably the type who called him David Villa for the 10 years he was with us.

completely with you on that one...I just dont rate him as highly or in the same bracket....think against the best teams (unlike Aguero) he goes missing ...he has great stats but i think the stats that i found the other day shows that the teams he scores most against are mostly mid table and bottom of the league cannon fodder....withthe exception of Arsenal and Leicester.
I may be repeating myself however when I see people making things up I’ll try and educate.

Look at his record against the top 6, look at the champions league goals he’s scored. Then try and tell me he goes missing against the best teams. That along with being injury prone is the biggest load of shit people have made up on here. The same people saying this want Lukaku, can count on one hand how many goals against the big teams he scored. Embarrassing, educate yourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.