It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't help but think City's (allegedly) decisive movement for Grealish and Kane this summer is also linked to possible forthcoming changes to foreign quota's in teams, due to Brexit and restricted movement etc.
IF it comes off, we would have;
Walker, Stones, Foden, Grealish, Sterling and Kane as 1st team English starters for the next 3-5 years
probably worth a premium to get these guys as English talent will become even more expensive than it has been
Unbelievable window if we get them both ..

Can't help but think City's (allegedly) decisive movement for Grealish and Kane this summer is also linked to possible forthcoming changes to foreign quota's in teams, due to Brexit and restricted movement etc.
Walker, Stones, Foden, Grealish, Sterling and Kane as 1st team English starters for the next 3-5 years
probably worth a premium to get these guys as English talent will become even more expensive than it has been
Really top homegrown players are already gold dust, I agree more regulations are likely to come in and then their value will only increase.

We already have most of the top English talent in the academy also.

Exactly my thinking and we’re yet to see the effects of Brexit on work permits.

Plus some amazing English talent coming through the academy

can i ask was villa on the list that signed that letter ? if so why are we doing anything with them
i know spurs was one of the clubs so why are we trying to buy kane for crazy money of them
fuck them i say ? it gets my goat up that these clubs are back stabbers and then willing to take our money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.