It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do other clubs don’t want to sell to us do other clubs when buying our players take the piss because in the end we will sell for next to nowt? Chelsea seem to get things done a lot quicker than us.
Quite a few clubs in prem are owned by yanks or Are Jewish . Our owners are Muslim
Bayern Munich are German ( they all dislike us) because of that .
There's not many out there that like us .

Last edited:
If Kane deal isn’t going to happen the Jao Felix/Bernardo swap would be a great option. Felix isn’t the #9 we are crying out for but can definitely play at centre forward and wouldn’t get in the way of us brining in Harland or another more orthodox #9 next summer

People won't like this but City do take their sweet time for transfers without any release clauses and sometimes they don't get their target.

In my head here is how it goes : Pep tells everyone he needs Kane. The top brass says yes we will do it. We will get you Kane.

As soon as Txiki says yes to Kane - he understands he is talking this player with a three year contract and their main player from fucking Spurs - with a big time **** Levy in charge. At this point for me any logic and reasoning goes out of the window. We will have to pay that 30 million premium because its Levy and because its Spurs.

Is Kane worth that much to us - Hell NO!
But that's the game. It would be naive on our part to decide to get Kane and try to be frugal or logical about it. And it will cost us the season.
Ben White ain't 50 million worth. But he is english and is coming out from a english club. Ofcourse Arsenal had to pay above the odds. It's only logical if they wanted Ben White so much.

Also finding a striker is more difficult than any other position. That's what adds another 20 million.

Exactly my point. We can’t have been taken by surprise when Levy turned round and asked for an extortionate amount. We must have been expecting it and if we weren’t, serious questions need to be asked.

Kane won’t have gone on ‘strike’ without us giving him a nudge or some sort of belief we’ll make a move happen so based on that, I think we’ll pay what Spurs want.

Quite a few clubs in prem are owned by yanks or Are Jewish . Our owners are Muslim
Bayern Munich are German ( they all hate us) because of that .
To be fair most Jews I know, and I know a fair few because of reasons, are not automatically anti-Muslim. They just wish to be left alone to do their thing.

Exactly my point. We can’t have been taken by surprise when Levy turned round and asked for an extortionate amount. We must have been expecting it and if we weren’t, serious questions need to be asked.

Kane won’t have gone on ‘strike’ without us giving him a nudge or some sort of belief we’ll make a move happen so based on that, I think we’ll pay what Spurs want.
That's usually what we do, pay what the clubs want.

If we want Kane, it's going to cost the best part of what Levy wants, a reported 160m, so either pay it or move on. I would think the only negotiation is how the fee is made up in terms of add on's and the terms of payment.

Bayern Munich are German ( they all hate us) because of that .
Jews hate Muslims? since when? We hate terrorists, that's for sure. But many of my close friends are Muslims. We live together here in Israel. Not everything as it seems in the news.

Chelsea get 34 million from Roma for Tammy Abrahams. We sell to Italian clubs we end up paying them !!
Their ability to shift deadweight for big money is very impressive. Im sure there are no backroom deals happening at all

Bayern Munich are German ( they all dislike us) because of that .
Dislike then , worded wrong .
And I said those clubs hate us .
Coincidence?!

Dislike then , worded wrong .
And I said those clubs hate us .
Coincidence?!
Does Sheikh Mansour hate/dislike Tony Bloom? Or maybe he is against Spurs in general because their following used to have a large number of Jewish supporters?

Obviously, he doesn't like Crystal Palace because not only do they have two American owners, the two are Jewish and married to (gasp) Jewish women.

Don't forget our friend Roman Abramovich. Though I'd guess being an oligarch people are probably nice to him in person.

I'd guess, following your logic, the Sheikh automatically hates/dislikes Farhad Moshiri. You know, the Sunni v Shiite thing.

Do the Jewish American owners hate Fulham, Hull City, Everton (wow, Moshiri can't catch a break, can he?), Aston Villa.

Which owners dislike Leicester City's owners being as they are Thai? The Chinese owners? I don't even know. What about Barnsley, Blackburn and QPR? They are wholly, or partially owned by Indians. I suppose Mr. Khan from Fulham automatically dislikes/hates them because he is Pakistani.

Many of these men and women who own football clubs are extremely wealthy. They have been much of their lives. They went to school or university with people you say they hate. They do business with people of other nationalities all the time.

The only thing that matters to them, primarily, is money and turning a profit in their businesses. They aren't under educated, xenophobes from Blackpool, Dallas, Novosibirsk or wherever.

While I imagine you were intending to stick up for our owner against all these all people that just hate him so much what you did was accuse people whom you've never met of being racists and anti-Islsm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.