It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel really sad blues. At the end of the day, it's just a transfer. I'm sure we'll be fine or if not at worse recover and go again.

What disappoints me more is a first team player getting arrested with 6 charges and breaching of his bail conditions but the club continued to play him instead of suspending till an investigation was sorted. We cannot be culpable for his repeat actions, whether he's innocent will be found soon, but why do we always let things like this happen? for a well run club, we surely butcher how some things are to be dealt with within or with media.
Cheer up blue. Get it together . Window isn't closed.

We're not the ones being paid to think.

Seriously, I'm gonna start taking names if this fucking whimpering sickness continues on here.

It's pathetic, certainly not befitting of a club that has plenty of fans still who have faced down more shit than most.

I'm hurt. I'm so angry, I'm livid. Oh, woe is me.

Do me a fucking favour, you self entitled fucktards.

We are the Champions of England, the window ain't shut, and we have people right now still trying to deliver.
Tolmie….you need to start replying with this for the mardarses and bed wetters on here who turn on the club as soon as things don’t go their way.

In addition....RMCSport is French isn't it?
Why TF would they know the business of a German and English club??

They don't.

Make a story up that people will be interested in and they rake in the money as they see the internet share it.

Feel really sad blues. At the end of the day, it's just a transfer. I'm sure we'll be fine or if not at worse recover and go again.

What disappoints me more is a first team player getting arrested with 6 charges and breaching of his bail conditions but the club continued to play him instead of suspending till an investigation was sorted. We cannot be culpable for his repeat actions, whether he's innocent will be found soon, but why do we always let things like this happen? for a well run club, we surely butcher how some things are to be dealt with within or with media.
There's a reason the thread was locked, knock it on the head, there's a good fella.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.