It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we made a huge error in not buying Ings or a lesser known forward and going all out for Kane when it became obvious that Spurs were going to hold out for £150m. If we had no intention of paying that kind of fee we should have walked away a long time ago.

Hopefully a young player like Delap will step up. If they don't and we get an injury to Foden or KDB we will be in trouble. You take, KDB and Foden out of City, then we look short of goals.

Does Omar Berrada know what he's doing because this window has been poor.
Agree. The most horrifying thing was pep admitting we weren't even in negotiations with spurs. Really wasted window. We should have had a option B who would have been cheaper and decent

I think we made a huge error in not buying Ings or a lesser known forward and going all out for Kane when it became obvious that Spurs were going to hold out for £150m. If we had no intention of paying that kind of fee we should have walked away a long time ago.

Hopefully a young player like Delap will step up. If they don't and we get an injury to Foden or KDB we will be in trouble. You take, KDB and Foden out of City, then we look short of goals.

Does Omar Berrada know what he's doing because this window has been poor.

Agree..I honestly think we wasted so much time on kane. Especially after Pep said that Spuds never even responded to any attempts from ourselves to make contact - it doesnt make sense as to why it dragged on for so long. The reported confidence we were drip fed now seems to be utter BS or incompetence

Delap for me has all the attributes of Haaland - he just hasnt had the luxury that Haaland has been afforded

Yeah it isnt great on the striker front, especially after Khaldoon said we would be aggressive in the market, Grealish was signed on his release clause so that really isn;t aggressive

but I have thought to myself that we may have done well out of this saga - the rags has spunked thousands on a weekly wage for ronaldo for 2 years and PSG have done the same on messi. PSG still owe £40m to Monaco and no chance they sell Mbappe for £170m as that only values him at £130m to PSG

Leaves ourselves to maybe go big next summer or have we isolated Haaland till the window ends ?

fuck knows : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.