It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I think Grealish will strengthen the depth of our squad & improve our gene pool, but I doubt very much he'll be the individual game-changer many think he'll be beyond what we've already got.

He just keeps the quality of our squad at a very high level. What we need is that player who on his own can change/effect a game on a regular basis, an elite goal scoring player. The only one who comes to mind who's available is Haaland. He would give us something we don't currently possess, Grealish doesn't. He just maintains a high quality squad, & ensures our quality doesn't drop off a cliff if he plays instead of KDB, Silva Sterling, Mahrez, Foden, Gundog, Jesus etc.
I’m not sure, I think he will thrive at City, has a real swagger about him. Never liked him until he wore our shirt but I think he will be an absolute star for us.

Hanging on to every random tweet in desperation and hope, what have we become.

What it's always been. The chaos of the transfer forum.

baby-bird-baby-bird-hungry.gif

I love it.

Amazed he is still alive, he must be in his 100s
Didn't Welsby lose his ITV job for calling out Ferguson in an interview with him? I might be misremembering but I think he referred to him as 'a drunken **** who should go and deep-fry his fucking head in batter'. Or something like that...

Cant help but think that summert is going too be happenin in background right now,if it is it is,if its not im fine with it,dont know why city fans are doubtin this side,actually lookin forward too maybe delap gettin a chance personally,wud of liked kane but fuck it that shipped sailed,city will be fine ,we was a fart away from winnin quad last year and weve added greelish so yer,am buzzin and cant wait too get in ethiad in next few hours,blue army

Was just thinking this. Who would challenge us for the signing now?

Chelsea - done.
United - done.
Barca - majorly done.
PSG - probably done.
Real - mainly after Mbappe.

A clear road?
The only one is Bayern, maybe can try to lure Lewan away, causing them to renew his contract with high wages...
Plus if we fail to sign him I think that makes the full set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.