It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clutching at straws. We were very much in for him but got gazumped by utd.

However i agree with your second point. They didnt need him and overpaid again so City didnt get him.

They care more about getting one over City than they do having a coherent transfer policy.

(Not that we had one this summer either)

I agree that stopping him from coming to City may have been a reason why United signed him. However, I disagree that they don’t need him.

He’s better than what they currently have and signing players who improve the starting 11 is how sides improve.

If United didn’t need Ronaldo, then did we really need Ake, Cancelo, Rodri, Mahrez and Grealish?

Have read a few bluemooners moaning that City should have acted quicker to get Ronaldo.
Perhaps it was Ronaldo side slowing things down to the rags interested. Perhaps that was Ronaldo plan all along.
Perhaps City thought something odd here and backed out, plus City never put a bid in for him.

It would be better if City just came out straight away and say the stories are bollocks we arent interested.

Where have you heard Haaland wants £850m per week?
it's 850,000 a week not 850,000,000 :-)
it's not fact, guessing only a few people know the truth but this is apparently why Chelsea walked away as it was looking like 175m for transfer, 20m to Alfie, 39m to Raiola(?) and then 52m in wages per season

What a pathetic run club they are a 130m reaction

Wait, was this a moment of clarity or is he happy that we've been dictating their business for the last eight years?

Its great really, Lescott just said it as well, united didnt lack goals they lacked defensive solidity and they haven't addressed it even though they signed varane (who I dont rate very highly anyway)

They panicked cos the possibility of their madrid-legend could end up in our sky blue was being muted

they are a desperate club they really are

Lescott thinks it may be Lewandowski that could rock up !!

He says after hearing Pep say 3 players can choose where they want to play, Lescott then said that is Messi, Ronaldo and one other .........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.