It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone has their own opinion, the way we play LB as it stands isn't an issue for me.
The OP pinpointed 3 spots - I'd rather we spent on the other 2.

I think those three positions for improvement have been pinpointed across two summer windows. The plan was probably to get a striker in this window and improve DM and LB next summer.

I think the OP was pointing out that a failure to get a striker this summer could have an impact on the plans next summer.

Personally think City and the agent have played the rags with ronaldos transfer and they have as usual fallen for it. They now have a 36 year old player whose best years are long gone and paying astronomical wages for the privilege. How will they fit in rashford, greenwood or martial and how will all three feel this morning knowing they will be playing second fiddle to Ronaldo. They did not need ronaldo but their stupidity and total paranoia with City made them do this.
Who's taking the pens and FKs

I think those three positions for improvement have been pinpointed across two summer windows. The plan was probably to get a striker in this window and improve DM and LB next summer.

I think the OP was pointing out that a failure to get a striker this summer could have an impact on the plans next summer.
However the point remains that we have 3/4 players under the age of 30 who can play there.
I've said elsewhere that we no longer buy for the sake of it, there are very few LBs who improve us in that position.
CF and DM are more important so we'll continue to look at both
(Football is about opinions after all :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.