It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we ever decided to start playing counterattacking football instead of playing in the opponent’s third, Traore should be our first choice. As it is, we just don’t have the space for him, in any sense of the word.
If we wanted a player with traore’s skill set we would be better off buying saint maximin. Think traore would send pep to an early grave with his inconsistency. His dribbling is unbelievable but he can’t cross, pass or shoot.

All of you who keep quoting me it seems are forgetting that Bernardo Silva is the one who wants out.. And as Guardiola likes to say he wants to have players in the squad who really want to play for City, no more no less..

Hope it goes well tomorrow mate. But get them to give your head a check too will you!

He is great to watch but has no end product. If he had any, Wolves would have been 3 up at HT. He would never have space to run into for City and we have other players who might be less strong but can hold the ball up without a problem.

We just need a man to stick it in the net.

I remain convinced Torres is going to be a top player. I said before the Arsenal game, his disallowed goal against Norwich was like watching Aguero. Little dart into space and instant shot to sweep the ball home at the near post before the keeper was set.

If he has that in his locker, plus the flick v Newcastle and general habit of getting on the score sheet now, in 1 year, 2 years and beyond then wow he is going to be a talent. 1 in 3 for City already at 21 from a stop start season. And an excellent record in the CL albeit against perhaps weaker sides.
Yep today will be remembered as the day tolmie literally lost his shit!:))

Writing off Traore for lack of ‘end product’ underplays his greatest strength: getting his team through the attacking midfield and quickly up the park. The problem Wolves currently have is that once he gets the ball to their forwards, they have no connection between them so end up spurning countless opportunities. I can certainly see why Spurs want him. If he were making those runs and getting the ball to Son and Kane, then that would be a highly potent attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.