It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
If other surfaces are wet because water sticks to them, and water itself isn't wet, can they ever truly be wet?
giphy.gif

Ive gotten over the disappointment of not getting Kane and the Ronaldo stuff. A nice win always makes you feel better and shows just how impressive our squad is. Easily taken for granted and shiny new toys aren’t always better. If we are what we are, I’m reasonably happy.

However… *If* anyone was to leave now, slightly left field, wouldnt be surprised if it was Mahrez to PSG to replace Mbappe. Hes said he wants to stay and I’m sure the club want him to stay but if PSG do go searching for a replacement, I think he fits them well and reckon he could be tempted

Ive gotten over the disappointment of not getting Kane and the Ronaldo stuff. A nice win always makes you feel better and shows just how impressive our squad is. Easily taken for granted and shiny new toys aren’t always better. If we are what we are, I’m reasonably happy.

However… *If* anyone was to leave now, slightly left field, wouldnt be surprised if it was Mahrez to PSG to replace Mbappe. Hes said he wants to stay and I’m sure the club want him to stay but if PSG do go searching for a replacement, I think he fits them well and reckon he could be tempted
100m is the going rate.

Someone in the Mbappe thread said Mendes was getting involved trying to get Bernardo to PSG hope that rumour is false but PSG will have a lot of cash to spend if Mbappe goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.